Got what it takes to join a leading global provider of Selective RPO?
Founded in 2000, Search Wizards has successfully partnered with both Fortune 500 and Emerging Growth companies. We are an Atlanta-based, Woman-Owned consulting firm that is focused on the contract and direct hire placement of mid-to-senior level candidates for various roles in the Recruiting Industry, including: Recruiting Managers, Sr. Recruiters, Project Architects, Sourcing Strategies, Sourcers, Recruiting Coordinators, Vendor Management Strategists, Program Managers, etc.
Qualifications we seek:
- 5+ years of research/recruiting/sourcing experience/interviewing
- Strong working knowledge of recruiting applications and technologies that support sourcing functions
- Extensive knowledge of cold calling, networking techniques and Internet research. Versed with Boolean Logic. Name generation / Applicant tracking system experience
- Familiarity with databases and search engines. Deep understanding of strategic sourcing theory and practice
- A team player with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to implement targeted sourcing initiatives
- Ability to generate a high volume / high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Strong organizational and multi tasking abilities
We keep an active network of 6500+ mid-to-senior level Recruiters, Sourcers and Researchers. If you stand out above the crowd, contact us today!
To combine the talents, innovation, knowledge and creativity of our team to help Search Wizards to become the most sought-after Recruitment Services Firm.
To realize our vision by consistently exceeding our clients' expectations, achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction, and remaining 100% committed to our core values.
Our Core Values.........
Innovation - staying on the cutting edge of the constant-changing technologies and best practices in Sourcing and Recruiting
Diversity - consideration of all people, cultures and ideas
Teamwork - being committed to our clients, each other and our communities
Communication - fostering open communication amongst our team and our clients
Respect - of each other's beliefs, cultures, ideas and values
Results - for both our external Clients and internal Customers