Meet the Team
After a successful business career in direct sales, Leslie started her Recruiting Career in 1998 in Canada, as an Account Executive with Robert Half International (RHIC). She held management positions with Robert Half and Darwin Partners, before leaving the corporate agencies to open Search Wizards in mid-2000. In 2007, Leslie was named #25 on the Entrepreneur Magazine’s listing of the Top Women Entrepreneurs in North America. In 2007 she launched the inaugural event for SourceCon, a national conference dedicated to promoting the Sourcing and Internet Research. The event was held in Atlanta, GA in September 2007 and October 2008, before being acquired by ERE.
- Atlanta EMA (Treasurer) – 2005-2006
- Metro Atlanta Recruiting Chapter (VP, Membership) – 2005 – 2009
- Technology Association of Georgia (Recruiting SIG), Member – 2000 – present
- Georgia Women’s Business Council, Member – 2004 – present
- WBENC, Member – 2004 – present
- Electronic Recruiting Exchange (ERE), Member – 2004 – present
- Women in Technology, Member – 2002 – 2005
- National Association of Female Executives (NAFE), Member – 2005 – present
- SourceCon, President – 2007-2009
- NAPS, Member – 2007 – present
- Atlanta Recruiters, Member – 2009 – present
- Fellowship Sports, Board Member – 2010 – present
- Positive Outlook Foundation, Board Member – 2008-2009
Miranda joined Search Wizards in June 2006 as a Sourcer. She had a background in Sourcing with an Executive Search Firm based in Augusta, GA. Miranda was promoted to Talent Specialist later that year, and currently holds the position of VP of Operations in the firm. Miranda works closely with our candidates in determining how their background, strengths, experience and career path best match our current open positions and the needs of our clients.
Miranda is a native of Texas and has had the opportunity to live in many different places including California, Hawaii, and she currently resides in Clifton, VA with her husband and two children (Brooke and Brian). In her spare time she enjoys reading, music, keeping active, and a little rest and relaxation.